Nathan Coburn Parker
M, #527, b. Jun 6, 1836, d. Jun 8, 1912
|Birth*||Jun 6, 1836 ||Nathan Coburn Parker was born on Jun 6, 1836 at Sugar Hill, Grafton County, New Hampshire, United States. Born in the old brick house now know as the Tom Shea place.1 |
| ||He was the son of Kendall Parker and Julia Young. |
|Marriage*||May 1, 1861 ||Nathan Coburn Parker married Lucinda Harding Sherman, daughter of Smith Sherman and Thirza O. Porter, on May 1, 1861 at Lisbon, Grafton County, New Hampshire, United States. |
|Death*||Jun 8, 1912 ||Nathan Coburn Parker died on Jun 8, 1912, at age 76 at Lisbon, Grafton County, New Hampshire, United States, from senility.1 |
|Obituary||Jun 9, 1912 || OBITUARY: He was the town clerk in the early 1870's and for 25 years was clerk of the Grove Hill Cemetery Association. He was one of the oldest members of Kane Lodge of Masons, of which he was a member in 1859, also Franklin chapter, of which he had been a member since 1867, and a member of St. Gerard commandery, Hiram council and Lafayette chapter, O.E.S. He was tyler of the lodge for 22 years and was a constant attendant until prevented by failing health.|
Information was provided from an unknown source.2
|Burial*||Jun 11, 1912 ||He was buried on Jun 11, 1912 at Grove Hill Cemetery, Lisbon, Grafton County, New Hampshire, United States, Find A Grave Memorial# 110353103.3 |
|Lucinda Harding Sherman b. Jan 7, 1837, d. Nov 3, 1872|
- Lena Ardelle Parker+ b. Sep 15, 1863, d. Feb 5, 1953
- Harriet Emma Parker+ b. Dec 17, 1864, d. Mar 8, 1919
- Nellie Maria Parker b. May 21, 1866, d. Oct 31, 1927
- Gilbert Byron Parker+ b. Aug 13, 1871, d. Oct 30, 1939
- [S134] State Of New Hampshire, Death Record - New Hampshire - State Archives.
- [S19] Obituary - Online, Newspaper or Funeral Home.
- [S58] Photograph of Cemetery Marker, Malcolm McKown, Colorado, United States. Also check Find-A-Grave.com, Death Certificates & Billiongraves.com.