Edith M. McBay
F, #6411, b. Dec 6, 1913, d. Sep 25, 1962
|Birth*||Dec 6, 1913 ||Edith M. McBay was born on Dec 6, 1913 at Arlington, Middlesex County, Massachusetts, United States.3 |
| ||She was the daughter of Charles Henry McBay Jr. and Frances Ahern.1,2 |
|Marriage*||circa 1952 ||Edith M. McBay married Alan Eli Garrow, son of William Edgar Garrow and Gertrude Edith Cantell, circa 1952 at Medford, Middlesex County, Massachusetts, United States. |
|Death*||Sep 25, 1962 ||Edith M. McBay died on Sep 25, 1962, at age 48 at Lawrence Memorial Hospital, Middleton, Essex County, Massachusetts, United States, from cancer of the bones.4,5 |
|Burial*||Sep 30, 1962 ||She was buried on Sep 30, 1962 at Saint John the Baptist Cemetery (New), Enosburg Falls, Franklin County, Vermont, United States, Find A Grave Memorial# 43395510.6 |
- [S802] Site - Ancestry.com, online http://www.ancestry.com
- [S845] NEGHS - Massachusetts Archives 1841-1915, Electronic File, online AmericanAncestors.org.
- [S1070] State of Massachusetts, Birth Record - Massachusetts - Ancestry.com.
- [S736] Patricia Loomis, Personal Knowledge.
- [S4078] State of New Hampshire, Death Record - New Hampshire - Ancestry.com.
- [S58] Photograph of Cemetery Marker, Malcolm McKown, Colorado, United States, #79. Also check Find-A-Grave.com, Death Certificates & Billiongraves.com.