Frank Henry Kenyon
M, #9919, b. 17 Mar 1862, d. 2 Apr 1915
|Birth*||17 Mar 1862 ||Frank Henry Kenyon was born on 17 Mar 1862 at Claremont, Sullivan County, New Hampshire, United States.1 |
| ||He was the son of Daniel Kenyon and Sarah Eggleson. |
|Marriage*||8 Sep 1886 ||Frank Henry Kenyon married Lillian Mary Marshall, daughter of Chester Sleeper Marshall and Laura A. Hodgman, on 8 Sep 1886 at Boston, Suffolk County, Massachusetts, United States.2 |
|Marriage*||27 Nov 1906 ||Frank Henry Kenyon married Eliza M. Harvey, daughter of James R. Harvey and Donisa D. Miller, on 27 Nov 1906 at Clinton, Worcester County, Massachusetts, United States. |
|Death*||2 Apr 1915 ||Frank Henry Kenyon died on 2 Apr 1915, at age 53 at Clinton Hospital, Clinton, Worcester County, Massachusetts, United States, from pneumonia.3,4 |
|Burial*||6 Apr 1915 ||He was buried on 6 Apr 1915 at Pleasant Street Cemetery, Claremont, Sullivan County, New Hampshire, United States.5 |
- [S34] New Hampshire Archives, Birth Certificate (unknown file date).
- [S40] State Of New Hampshire, Marriage Record - New Hampshire - Archives.
- [S345] State of Massachusetts Archives, Death Record - Familysearch.org.
- [S205] NEGHS - Massachusetts Archives 1841-1915, Electronic File, online AmericanAncestors.org.
- [S58] Photograph of Cemetery Marker, Mike McKown, Highlands Ranch, Douglas County, Colorado, United States, #79. Also check Find-A-Grave.com, Death Certificates & Billiongraves.com.