M, #533, b. c 1777, d. 22 Jun 1855
|Birth*||c 1777 ||Thomas McKown was born c 1777 at Ireland.1 |
|Birth||c 1785 ||He was born c 1785 at Ireland. Vermont Death Certificate say he was 70 years of age at date of death in 1855.1,2,3 |
|Birth||c 1785 ||He was born c 1785 at Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire, Scotland, United Kingdom. |
|Marriage*||c 1797 ||He married Unknown Unknown c 1797 at Ireland. |
|Emigration*||bt 1820 - 1830 ||Thomas McKown emigrated bt 1820 - 1830 from Ballyquin, County Kerry, Ireland; may also be known as Ballekin, Kerry, Ireland or Ballyquin, Kilkenny, Ireland. |
|Census*||27 Aug 1850 || Thomas McKown appeared on the census of 27 Aug 1850 at Barnet, Caledonia County, Vermont, United States, Thomas McKaron or Thomas McKeon - Age 73 - Ireland.4 |
|Death*||22 Jun 1855 ||He died on 22 Jun 1855 at Barnet, Caledonia County, Vermont, United States.5 |
|Burial*||23 Jun 1855 ||He was buried on 23 Jun 1855 at Stevens Cemetery, Barnet, Caledonia County, Vermont, United States, Find A Grave Memorial# 25606245.6 |
- [S17] 1850 U.S. Census, unknown repository address.
- [S314] FamilySearch.org, online http://www.familysearch.org
- [S292] State of Vermont, Marriage Record - Vermont 1720-2008 Ancestry.com.
- [S17] 1850 U.S. Census, unknown repository address, Series M432 Roll 922 Page 91.
- [S348] State of Vermont Archives, Death Record - Familysearch.org.
- [S58] Photograph of Cemetery Marker, Mike McKown, Highlands Ranch, Douglas County, Colorado, United States. Also check Find-A-Grave.com, Death Certificates & Billiongraves.com.
- [S22] 1860 U.S. Census, Ancestry.com, HERE IS A TEST.