Ebenezer Parkhurst Jr.1
M, #5059, b. 12 Feb 1788, d. 23 May 1868
|Birth*||12 Feb 1788 ||Ebenezer Parkhurst Jr. was born on 12 Feb 1788 at Dunstable, Middlesex County, Massachusetts, United States. |
| ||He was the son of Ebenezer Parkhurst and Elizabeth Kendall. |
|Marriage*||20 Apr 1817 ||Ebenezer Parkhurst Jr. married Sarah Betterley, daughter of George Betterley and Sarah A. H. Baily, on 20 Apr 1817 at Dunstable, Middlesex County, Massachusetts, United States. |
|Marriage*||28 Aug 1828 ||Ebenezer Parkhurst Jr. married Lucinda Cummings, daughter of James Cummings and Sarah Wright, on 28 Aug 1828 at Dunstable, Middlesex County, Massachusetts, United States. |
|Marriage*||18 Jan 1844 ||Ebenezer Parkhurst Jr. married Mary Hills on 18 Jan 1844. |
|Death*||23 May 1868 ||Ebenezer Parkhurst Jr. died on 23 May 1868, at age 80 at Dunstable, Middlesex County, Massachusetts, United States.2 |
|Burial*||24 May 1868 ||He was buried on 24 May 1868 at Central Cemetery, Dunstable, Middlesex County, Massachusetts, United States.3 |
- [S49] Site - Ancestry.com, online http://www.ancestry.com
- [S79] Gravestones - Find-A-Grave, online findagrave.com.
- [S58] Photograph of Cemetery Marker, Mike McKown, Highlands Ranch, Douglas County, Colorado, United States, #79. Also check Find-A-Grave.com, Death Certificates & Billiongraves.com.
- [S345] State of Massachusetts Archives, Death Record - Familysearch.org.
- [S15] FamilySearch.org IGI, online http://www.familysearch.org