Woster S. Flood1
M, #4976, b. 13 Feb 1834, d. 24 Dec 1900
|Birth*||13 Feb 1834 ||Woster S. Flood was born on 13 Feb 1834 at Fairfield, Franklin County, Vermont, United States. The birth date was calculated from the Vermont Death Certificate.1,2 |
|Name Variation||13 Feb 1834 || As of 13 Feb 1834, Woster S. Flood was also known as Wooster S. Flood. |
|Marriage*||c 1860 ||He married Mary Jane Rich c 1860 at Vermont, United States.1 |
|Milit-Beg*||13 Aug 1862 ||Woster S. Flood began military service on 13 Aug 1862 Private in 10th Regiment, Vermont Infantry.3 |
|Milit-End*||22 Jun 1865 ||He ended military service on 22 Jun 1865; Company I, 10th Vertmont Infantry Regiment.4 |
|Death*||24 Dec 1900 ||He died on 24 Dec 1900, at age 66 at Fairfield, Franklin County, Vermont, United States. He was found dead from kidney disease. He was on military disability and served under W. S. Flood.4,5 |
|Burial*||26 Dec 1900 ||He was buried on 26 Dec 1900 at Egypt Cemetery, Fairfield, Franklin County, Vermont, United States, Find A Grave Memorial# 15710361.6 |
- [S347] State of Vermont Archives, Marriage Record - Familysearch.org.
- [S348] State of Vermont Archives, Death Record - Familysearch.org.
- [S142] Unknown subject, Civil War - American Soldiers.
- [S49] Site - Ancestry.com, online http://www.ancestry.com
- [S293] State of Vermont, Death Record - Vermont 1720-2008 - Ancestry.com.
- [S58] Photograph of Cemetery Marker, Mike McKown, Highlands Ranch, Douglas County, Colorado, United States, #49. Also check Find-A-Grave.com, Death Certificates & Billiongraves.com.