Edward Ayers Kenyon1
M, #45318, b. 14 Feb 1907, d. 1 Nov 1993
|Birth*||14 Feb 1907 ||Edward Ayers Kenyon was born on 14 Feb 1907 at Windsor, Windsor County, Vermont, United States.1 |
| ||He was the son of Martin Edwin Kenyon and Julia Ann Ayers. |
|Marriage*||31 Dec 1936 ||Edward Ayers Kenyon married Edwidge Alice Perron, daughter of Cleophas Perron and Mary Lessard, on 31 Dec 1936 at Claremont, Sullivan County, New Hampshire, United States.2,3 |
|Death*||1 Nov 1993 ||Edward Ayers Kenyon died on 1 Nov 1993, at age 86 at Mount Ascutney Hospital & Health Center, Windsor, Windsor County, Vermont, United States, from cancer of the prostate.2,4 |
|Burial*||2 Nov 1993 ||He was buried on 2 Nov 1993 at Comings Cemetery, Cornish, Sullivan County, New Hampshire, United States, Find A Grave Memorial# 91877939.5 |
- [S49] Site - Ancestry.com, online http://www.ancestry.com
- [S293] State of Vermont, Death Record - Vermont 1720-2008 - Ancestry.com.
- [S7] State of New Hampshire Archives, Marriage Record - Familysearch.org 1637-1947.
- [S51] Social Security Death Index (SSDI), SSDI,.
- [S58] Photograph of Cemetery Marker, Mike McKown, Highlands Ranch, Douglas County, Colorado, United States, #79. Also check Find-A-Grave.com or Death Certificates.