F, #36490, b. 14 Dec 1924, d. 28 Oct 2011
|Birth*||14 Dec 1924 ||Edith Hosier was born on 14 Dec 1924 at Evanston, Cook County, Illinois, United States.2,3 |
|Marriage*||2 Jun 1949 ||She married Richard B. Hoar, son of John Montrose Hoar and Leonora Manchester, on 2 Jun 1949 at Terre Haute, Vigo County, Indiana, United States.1,3 |
|Death*||28 Oct 2011 ||Edith Hosier died on 28 Oct 2011, at age 86 at Albuquerque, Bernalillo County, New Mexico, United States.4 |
|Burial*||31 Oct 2011 ||She was buried on 31 Oct 2011 at Santa Fe National Cemetery, Santa Fe, Santa Fe County, New Mexico, United States, Find A Grave Memorial# 97130274|
- [S354] Jason Kent, Personal Knowledge.
- [S79] Gravestones - Find-A-Grave, online findagrave.com.
- [S19] Obituary - Online, Newspaper or Funeral Home, 2010.
- [S281] Newspaper Clipping in possession of Malcolm McKown.
- [S58] Photograph of Cemetery Marker, Mike McKown, Highlands Ranch, Douglas County, Colorado, United States, #79. Also check Find-A-Grave.com, Death Certificates & Billiongraves.com.
- [S260] Unknown author, "E-Mail in the Possession of Malcolm McKown," e-mail to Malcolm K. McKown.