Charles Henry Lee1
M, #32212, b. 28 Aug 1860, d. 25 Jun 1932
|Birth*||28 Aug 1860 ||Charles Henry Lee was born on 28 Aug 1860 at Saint Johnsbury, Caledonia County, Vermont, United States.2 |
| ||He was the son of Samuel Henry Lee and Lenora Clark.1 |
|Marriage*||29 Apr 1883 ||Charles Henry Lee married Hattie Louise Dudley, daughter of Henry Chester Dudley and Ellen Louise Ford, on 29 Apr 1883 at Irasburg, Orleans County, Vermont, United States.1,3 |
|Death*||25 Jun 1932 ||Charles Henry Lee died on 25 Jun 1932, at age 71 at Orleans, Orleans County, Vermont, United States.1 |
|Burial*||27 Jun 1932 ||He was buried on 27 Jun 1932 at Lyndon Center Cemetery, Lyndon Center, Caledonia County, Vermont, United States, Plot: Section 23-29, 181a,f.4 |
- [S293] State of Vermont, Death Record - Vermont 1720-2008 - Ancestry.com.
- [S292] State of Vermont, Marriage Record - Vermont 1720-2008 Ancestry.com.
- [S347] State of Vermont Archives, Marriage Record - Familysearch.org.
- [S58] Photograph of Cemetery Marker, Mike McKown, Highlands Ranch, Douglas County, Colorado, United States, #79. Also check Find-A-Grave.com or Death Certificates.
- [S79] Gravestones - Find-A-Grave, online findagrave.com.