F, #29086, b. 28 Feb 1812, d. 14 Feb 1877
|Birth*||28 Feb 1812||Almira Townshend was born on 28 Feb 1812 at Stanbridge, Brome Missisquoi County, Quebec, Canada.2|
|Marriage*||10 Feb 1831||She married Nahum Cleveland, son of Squire Cleveland and Pamela Green, on 10 Feb 1831 at Stanbridge, Brome Missisquoi County, Quebec, Canada.1,2|
|Death*||14 Feb 1877||Almira Townshend died on 14 Feb 1877, at age 64 at Newport, Orleans County, Vermont, United States, from consumption (tuberculosis.)3,4|
|Burial*||15 Feb 1877||She was buried on 15 Feb 1877 at Newport Center Cemetery, Newport Center, Orleans County, Vermont, United States, as stated on the Northeast Kingdom Site nekg-vt.com|
Plot: A H10.5
|Nahum Cleveland b. 25 Sep 1805, d. 6 Mar 1873|
- [S15] FamilySearch.org IGI, online http://www.familysearch.org
- [S62] Gencircles, online http://www.gencircles.com
- [S49] Site - Ancestry.com, online http://www.ancestry.com
- [S293] State of Vermont, Death Record - Vermont 1720-2008 - Ancestry.com.
- [S58] Photograph of Cemetery Marker, Mike McKown, Highlands Ranch, Douglas County, Colorado, United States. Also check Find-A-Grave.com, Death Certificates & Billiongraves.com.