Emily I. Blackie1
F, #27855, b. 18 Mar 1900, d. c Sep 1988
|Marriage*|| ||Emily I. Blackie married Harvey M. Alling, son of Frank Leverett Porter Alling Sr. and Emma Martindale.1 |
|Birth*||18 Mar 1900 ||Emily I. Blackie was born on 18 Mar 1900 at Toronto, York County, Ontario, Canada.3,4 |
| ||She was the daughter of James Ramsey Blackie and Annie Wardlaw Gibson.2 |
|Death*||c Sep 1988 ||Emily I. Blackie died c Sep 1988 at East Haven, New Haven County, Connecticut, United States.4 |
|Burial*||c Sep 1988 ||She was buried c Sep 1988 at Beaverdale Memorial Park Cemetery, New Haven, New Haven County, Connecticut, United States, Find A Grave Memorial# 6747420.5 |
- [S49] Site - Ancestry.com, online http://www.ancestry.com
- [S19] Obituary - Online, Newspaper or Funeral Home, 2010.
- [S199] Jack Valentine, Personal Knowledge.
- [S79] Gravestones - Find-A-Grave, online findagrave.com.
- [S58] Photograph of Cemetery Marker, Mike McKown, Highlands Ranch, Douglas County, Colorado, United States. Also check Find-A-Grave.com, Death Certificates & Billiongraves.com.