F, #2016, b. 3 Dec 1872, d. 12 Mar 1915
|Birth*||3 Dec 1872 ||Martha Garrow was born on 3 Dec 1872 at Enosburg Falls, Franklin County, Vermont, United States. |
| ||She was the daughter of Paul Henry Garrow and Julia Lafley. |
|Marriage*||26 Nov 1891 ||Martha Garrow married Leon Thomas, son of Joseph Thomas and Rosetta Goodwin, on 26 Nov 1891 at Richford, Franklin County, Vermont, United States.1,2 |
|Death*||12 Mar 1915 ||Martha Garrow died on 12 Mar 1915, at age 42 at Knowlton, Brome Missisquoi County, Quebec, Canada.3,4 |
|Burial*||15 Mar 1915 ||She was buried on 15 Mar 1915 at Unknown Cemetery or Cremated, Berkshire, Franklin County, Vermont, United States. Not sure where she is interred. She maybe in a Berkshire Cemetery or in an Enosburg Cemetery.5 |
- [S33] Vermont Archives, Birth Certificate (unknown file date).
- [S72] Ancestry.com, online http://www.ancestry.com
- [S62] Gencircles, online http://www.gencircles.com
- [S227] Index to issues, Richford Journal Gazette, 1994 unknown repository.
- [S58] Photograph of Cemetery Marker, Mike McKown, Highlands Ranch, Douglas County, Colorado, United States. Also check Find-A-Grave.com, Death Certificates & Billiongraves.com.
- [S293] State of Vermont, Death Record - Vermont 1720-2008 - Ancestry.com.