Raymond Fitch Kenyon
M, #1881, b. 23 Mar 1896, d. 14 May 1960
|Birth*||23 Mar 1896 ||Raymond Fitch Kenyon was born on 23 Mar 1896 at Claremont, Sullivan County, New Hampshire, United States.1 |
| ||He was the son of Martin Edwin Kenyon and Julia Ann Ayers. |
|Marriage*||20 Aug 1917 ||Raymond Fitch Kenyon married Gertrude Louisa Griffiths, daughter of Robert Griffiths and Elizabeth Davis, on 20 Aug 1917 at Essex, Chittenden County, Vermont, United States.2 |
|Milit-Beg*||18 Jul 1918 ||Raymond Fitch Kenyon began military service on 18 Jul 1918.3 |
|Milit-End*||30 Apr 1919 ||He ended military service on 30 Apr 1919.3 |
|Death*||14 May 1960 ||He died on 14 May 1960, at age 64 at Vermont State Soldiers Home, Bennington, Bennington County, Vermont, United States.3 |
|Burial*||17 May 1960 ||He was buried on 17 May 1960 at Ascutney Cemetery, Windsor, Windsor County, Vermont, United States.4 |
- [S34] New Hampshire Archives, Birth Certificate (unknown file date).
- [S292] State of Vermont, Marriage Record - Vermont 1720-2008 Ancestry.com.
- [S293] State of Vermont, Death Record - Vermont 1720-2008 - Ancestry.com.
- [S58] Photograph of Cemetery Marker, Mike McKown, Highlands Ranch, Douglas County, Colorado, United States. Also check Find-A-Grave.com or Death Certificates.
- [S49] Site - Ancestry.com, online http://www.ancestry.com