Martin Edwin Kenyon
M, #1875, b. 17 Aug 1872, d. 29 Mar 1941
|Birth*||17 Aug 1872 ||Martin Edwin Kenyon was born on 17 Aug 1872 at Cornish, Sullivan County, New Hampshire, United States.1 |
| ||He was the son of Edwin G. Kenyon and Luzette Sybil Cummings. |
|Marriage*||6 Dec 1893 ||Martin Edwin Kenyon married Julia Ann Ayers, daughter of Edward T. Ayers and Ann Phebe Howard, on 6 Dec 1893 at Claremont, Sullivan County, New Hampshire, United States.2 |
|Death*||29 Mar 1941 ||Martin Edwin Kenyon died on 29 Mar 1941, at age 68 at Brattleboro Retreat, Brattleboro, Windham County, Vermont, United States.3,4 |
|Burial*||1 Apr 1941 ||He was buried on 1 Apr 1941 at Comings Cemetery, Cornish, Sullivan County, New Hampshire, United States, Find A Grave Memorial# 91878117.5 |
- [S34] New Hampshire Archives, Birth Certificate (unknown file date).
- [S40] State Of New Hampshire, Marriage Record - New Hampshire - Archives.
- [S49] Site - Ancestry.com, online http://www.ancestry.com
- [S293] State of Vermont, Death Record - Vermont 1720-2008 - Ancestry.com.
- [S58] Photograph of Cemetery Marker, Mike McKown, Highlands Ranch, Douglas County, Colorado, United States. Also check Find-A-Grave.com or Death Certificates.