F, #1787, b. 8 Sep 1774, d. 8 Mar 1859
|Birth*||8 Sep 1774 ||Ruth Kenyon was born on 8 Sep 1774 at Plainfield, Sullivan County, New Hampshire, United States. |
| ||She was the daughter of Joseph Kenyon and Catherine Enos. |
|Marriage*||12 Aug 1795 ||Ruth Kenyon married Captain David Stone on 12 Aug 1795 at New Hampshire, United States.1 |
|Death*||8 Mar 1859 ||Ruth Kenyon died on 8 Mar 1859, at age 84 at Plainfield, Sullivan County, New Hampshire, United States.2,3 |
|Burial*||9 Mar 1859 ||She was buried on 9 Mar 1859 at Plainfield Cemetery, Plainfield, Sullivan County, New Hampshire, United States, Find A Grave Memorial# 110089050.4 |
- [S7] State of New Hampshire Archives, Marriage Record - Familysearch.org 1637-1947.
- [S49] Site - Ancestry.com, online http://www.ancestry.com
- [S411] State of New Hampshire Archives, Death Record - Ancestry.com.
- [S58] Photograph of Cemetery Marker, Mike McKown, Highlands Ranch, Douglas County, Colorado, United States, #79. Also check Find-A-Grave.com, Death Certificates & Billiongraves.com.
- [S6] State of New Hampshire Archives, Birth Record - Familysearch.org.