Bertiz Eben Parkhurst1
M, #1565, b. 19 Feb 1869, d. 6 Feb 1916
|Birth*||19 Feb 1869 ||Bertiz Eben Parkhurst was born on 19 Feb 1869 at Dunstable, Middlesex County, Massachusetts, United States.1 |
| ||He was the son of George Parkhurst and Elmira Parker.1 |
|Marriage*||30 Sep 1896 ||Bertiz Eben Parkhurst married Lula Viola Dane, daughter of Lewis Case Dane and Lena Viola Blodgett, on 30 Sep 1896 at Westford, Middlesex County, Massachusetts, United States.2 |
|Death*||6 Feb 1916 ||Bertiz Eben Parkhurst died on 6 Feb 1916, at age 46 at North Chelmsford, Middlesex County, Massachusetts, United States.3 |
|Burial*||8 Feb 1916 ||He was buried on 8 Feb 1916 at Central Cemetery, Dunstable, Middlesex County, Massachusetts, United States.4 |
- [S36] Massachusetts - Local entry, Birth Certificate.
- [S205] NEGHS - Massachusetts Archives 1841-1915, Electronic File, online AmericanAncestors.org.
- [S80] Unknown name of person, Death Index - Massachusetts Archives - 1841-1920.
- [S58] Photograph of Cemetery Marker, Mike McKown, Highlands Ranch, Douglas County, Colorado, United States. Also check Find-A-Grave.com or Death Certificates.
- [S44] Malcolm K. McKown, Personal Knowledge.