Clarence J. Maxfield
M, #1365, b. 20 Apr 1856, d. 28 Feb 1933
|Birth*||20 Apr 1856 ||Clarence J. Maxfield was born on 20 Apr 1856 at North Hatley, Memphrémagog County, Quebec, Canada.3 |
| ||He was the son of Davis Maxfield and Eliza Laird.1,2 |
|Marriage*||25 Dec 1876 ||Clarence J. Maxfield married Lucy Alice Dudley, daughter of George Washington Dudley and Hannah S. Putney, on 25 Dec 1876. |
|Death*||28 Feb 1933 ||Clarence J. Maxfield died on 28 Feb 1933, at age 76 at Brownington, Orleans County, Vermont, United States.3,4 |
|Burial*||8 Mar 1933 ||He was buried on 8 Mar 1933 at Pleasant View Cemetery, Barton, Orleans County, Vermont, United States, Find A Grave Memorial# 6315242|
Plot: F 383.5
- [S49] Site - Ancestry.com, online http://www.ancestry.com
- [S314] FamilySearch.org, online http://www.familysearch.org
- [S198] NEKG Northeast Kingdom, online http://www.nekg-vt.com
- [S293] State of Vermont, Death Record - Vermont 1720-2008 - Ancestry.com.
- [S58] Photograph of Cemetery Marker, Mike McKown, Highlands Ranch, Douglas County, Colorado, United States. Also check Find-A-Grave.com, Death Certificates & Billiongraves.com.