Clara Jane McKown
F, #1136, b. 27 Jan 1835, d. 23 Jun 1924
|Birth*||27 Jan 1835 ||Clara Jane McKown was born on 27 Jan 1835 at Watertown, Middlesex County, Massachusetts, United States.1 |
|Name Variation||27 Jan 1835 || As of 27 Jan 1835, Clara Jane McKown was also known as Clarissa McKown. |
| ||She was the daughter of Henry McKown and Clarrissa Jane White. |
|Marriage*||1 Feb 1856 ||Clara Jane McKown married Levi Samuel Dudley, son of Timothy Dudley and Patience Jackson, on 1 Feb 1856 at Barnet, Caledonia County, Vermont, United States.2,3 |
|Death*||23 Jun 1924 ||Clara Jane McKown died on 23 Jun 1924, at age 89 at Randolph, Orange County, Vermont, United States, from acute bronchitis.4 |
|Burial*||25 Jun 1924 ||She was buried on 25 Jun 1924 at Unknown Cemetery or Cremated, Randolph, Orange County, Vermont, United States.5 |
- [S15] FamilySearch.org IGI, online http://www.familysearch.org
- [S12] Rootsweb.com, online http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com
- [S19] Obituary - Online, Newspaper or Funeral Home, 2010, North Star Newspaper, Marriage Notice 1856-1859, Danville, Vermont from Rootswebs.com site The Northeast Kingdom.
- [S293] State of Vermont, Death Record - Vermont 1720-2008 - Ancestry.com, Clara McKnown Dudley.
- [S58] Photograph of Cemetery Marker, Mike McKown, Highlands Ranch, Douglas County, Colorado, United States. Also check Find-A-Grave.com, Death Certificates & Billiongraves.com.