Theresa Alma Cantell
F, #7096, b. Aug 26, 1919, d. Mar 2, 1994
|Father*||Israel Tessier1 b. Apr 24, 1868|
|Mother*||Alma Bishop1 b. Apr 25, 1878, d. Aug 27, 1919|
|Adoptive father||George William Cantell1 b. Sep 29, 1892, d. Apr 28, 1971|
|Adoptive mother||Hattie H. Bishop1 b. Aug 15, 1898, d. Feb 20, 1982|
|Birth*||Aug 26, 1919 ||Theresa Alma Cantell was born on Aug 26, 1919 at Sheldon, Franklin County, Vermont, United States.2 |
|Misc*||Aug 26, 1919 ||She is neice of George W & Hattie Cantell on Aug 26, 1919. |
| ||She was the daughter of Israel Tessier and Alma Bishop.1 |
|Marriage*||Nov 7, 1936 ||Theresa Alma Cantell married Ledio Joseph Martel, son of Henry Martel and Delima Veaudry, on Nov 7, 1936 at Sheldon Springs, Franklin County, Vermont, United States. |
|Marriage*||Jul 11, 1981 ||Theresa Alma Cantell married Kenneth Joseph Thibault, son of Francois Thibault and Rose Alma Noel, on Jul 11, 1981 at Saint Albans, Franklin County, Vermont, United States.3 |
|Death*||Mar 2, 1994 ||Theresa Alma Cantell died on Mar 2, 1994, at age 74 at Saint Albans, Franklin County, Vermont, United States.4 |
|Burial*||Mar 7, 1994 ||She was buried on Mar 7, 1994 at Saint Anthony's Catholic Cemetery, Sheldon Springs, Franklin County, Vermont, United States, Find A Grave Memorial# 63411823.5 |
- [S767] Marge Teagle, "Personal Knowledge," e-mail to Malcolm McKown.
- [S4094] State of Vermont, Death Record - Vermont - Ancestry.com.
- [S2194] State of Vermont, Marriage Record - Vermont - Ancestry.com.
- [S79] Gravestones - Find-A-Grave, online findagrave.com.
- [S58] Photograph of Cemetery Marker, Malcolm McKown, Colorado, United States. Also check Find-A-Grave.com, Death Certificates & Billiongraves.com.