Leo Eugene Garrow
M, #5769, b. Mar 2, 1888, d. Apr 12, 1912
|Birth*||Mar 2, 1888 ||Leo Eugene Garrow was born on Mar 2, 1888 at Enosburg Falls, Franklin County, Vermont, United States.1 |
| ||He was the son of Augustus J. Garrow and Margaret Rose Lafley. |
|Occupation*||1906 ||Leo Eugene Garrow was a barber in 1906. |
|Marriage*||May 1, 1911 ||He married Margaret Bernadette Limoges, daughter of Charles J. Limoges and Mary Drolet, on May 1, 1911 at Holyoke, Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States.2 |
|Death*||Apr 12, 1912 ||Leo Eugene Garrow died on Apr 12, 1912, at age 24 at Enosburg, Franklin County, Vermont, United States, from tuberculosis, at the home of his father.3 |
|Obituary||Apr 13, 1912 || OBITUARY: Leo Garrow, second son of Mr. and Mrs. Augustus Garrow, who had been ill of tuberculosis at the home of his father since last October, died Friday morning, April 12, 1912, at 11:30 o’clock. The funeral will be held Monday morning at 10 o’clock at St. John the Baptist Church. He was 24 years old in March. He is survived by his wife, Margaret (Limoges); father and mother; and two brothers, William and Carimi; and one sister, Azilda. He learned the barber’s trade in St. Albans and went from there to Montpelier, then to Holyoke, Mass., where he stayed until his health began to fail and he was obliged to give up work and return home.4 |
|Burial*||Apr 15, 1912 ||He was buried on Apr 15, 1912 at Saint John the Baptist Cemetery (New), Enosburg Falls, Franklin County, Vermont, United States, Find A Grave Memorial# 43429716.5 |
- [S4203] State of Massachusetts, Marriage Record - Familysearch.org.
- [S815] FamilySearch.org, online http://www.familysearch.org
- [S153] Vermont - Death Record (Enosburg) - Town Record.
- [S19] Obituary - Online, Newspaper or Funeral Home.
- [S58] Photograph of Cemetery Marker, Malcolm McKown, Colorado, United States, from the obit in Malcolm McKown's possession. Also check Find-A-Grave.com, Death Certificates & Billiongraves.com.