John R. Chase
M, #5313, b. Mar 21, 1813, d. Oct 3, 1884
|Birth*||Mar 21, 1813 ||John R. Chase was born on Mar 21, 1813 at Harwich, Barnstable County, Massachusetts, United States. The birth year was calculated from the gravestone is 1814.2 |
| ||He was the son of Nathaniel Chase and Temperance Tamsin Chase.1 |
|Twin*|| ||John and Joseph Chase were Twins. |
|Marriage*||Sep 28, 1833 ||John R. Chase married Betsey R. Wixon, daughter of Samuel Wixon and Betsey Chase, on Sep 28, 1833 at Dennis, Barnstable County, Massachusetts, United States.3 |
|Occupation*||1850 ||John R. Chase occupation was a mariner in 1850. |
|Death*||Oct 3, 1884 ||He died on Oct 3, 1884, at age 71 at Dennis, Barnstable County, Massachusetts, United States.4,2 |
|Burial*||Oct 4, 1884 ||He was buried on Oct 4, 1884 at Swan Lake Cemetery, Dennis Port, Barnstable County, Massachusetts, United States, Find A Grave Memorial# 16325563.5 |
|Betsey R. Wixon b. Jul 16, 1815, d. Mar 11, 1896|
- Jane Ann Chase+ b. Jun 11, 1836, d. Aug 17, 1928
- Charles F. Chase b. circa Aug, 1838, d. Feb 6, 1855
- Lydia B. Chase+ b. Mar 18, 1841
- John G. Chase b. circa 1844
- Alvina F. Chase b. circa 1847
- Martha W. Chase b. circa May, 1849, d. Feb 28, 1922
- Joseph Garrison Chase+ b. Aug 15, 1852
- [S802] Site - Ancestry.com, online http://www.ancestry.com
- [S79] Gravestones - Find-A-Grave, online findagrave.com.
- [S816] FamilySearch.org IGI, online http://www.familysearch.org, Batch #: M510414, Sheet #: 00, Source Call #: 0945520, Printout Call #: NONE, Dates: 1794 - 1855.
- [S845] NEGHS - Massachusetts Archives 1841-1915, Electronic File, online AmericanAncestors.org.
- [S58] Photograph of Cemetery Marker, Malcolm McKown, Colorado, United States. Also check Find-A-Grave.com, Death Certificates & Billiongraves.com.