Edward Ayers Kenyon1
M, #44449, b. Feb 14, 1907, d. Nov 1, 1993
|Birth*||Feb 14, 1907 ||Edward Ayers Kenyon was born on Feb 14, 1907 at Windsor, Windsor County, Vermont, United States.1 |
| ||He was the son of Martin Edwin Kenyon and Julia Ann Ayers. |
|Twin*|| ||Edward and Edwin Comings Kenyon were Twins. |
|Marriage*||Dec 31, 1936 ||Edward Ayers Kenyon married Edwidge Alice Perron, daughter of Cleophas J. Perron and Mary Lessard, on Dec 31, 1936 at Claremont, Sullivan County, New Hampshire, United States.2,3 |
|Death*||Nov 1, 1993 ||Edward Ayers Kenyon died on Nov 1, 1993, at age 86 at Mount Ascutney Hospital & Health Center, Windsor, Windsor County, Vermont, United States, from cancer of the prostate.2,4 |
|Burial*||Nov 2, 1993 ||He was buried on Nov 2, 1993 at Comings Cemetery, Cornish City, Sullivan County, New Hampshire, United States, Find A Grave Memorial# 91877939.5 |
- [S802] Site - Ancestry.com, online http://www.ancestry.com
- [S4094] State of Vermont, Death Record - Vermont - Ancestry.com.
- [S4204] State of New Hampshire, Marriage Record - New Hampshire - Familysearch.org.
- [S51] Social Security Death Index (SSDI), Social Security Death Index (SSDI) (1935-2014),.
- [S58] Photograph of Cemetery Marker, Malcolm McKown, Colorado, United States, #79. Also check Find-A-Grave.com, Death Certificates & Billiongraves.com.