F, #36468, b. Dec 25, 1892, d. circa 1964
|Birth*||Dec 25, 1892 ||Georgianna Lavender was born on Dec 25, 1892 at Montgomery, Franklin County, Vermont, United States.1,2 |
| ||She was the daughter of Felix Phillip Lavender and Electa Garrow.1 |
|Marriage*||Nov 24, 1912 ||Georgianna Lavender married Adelard Meunier, son of John Baptist Meunier and Marie Joubert, on Nov 24, 1912 at Milton, Chittenden County, Vermont, United States.3 |
|Death*||circa 1964 ||Georgianna Lavender died circa 1964 at Vermont, United States.4 |
|Burial*||circa 1964 ||She was buried circa 1964 at Saint Francis Xavier Cemetery, Winooski, Chittenden County, Vermont, United States, Find A Grave Memorial# 62589923.5 |
- [S514] 1910 U.S. Census, Lehi, Utah County, Utah, United States.
- [S4094] State of Vermont, Death Record - Vermont - Ancestry.com.
- [S2194] State of Vermont, Marriage Record - Vermont - Ancestry.com.
- [S79] Gravestones - Find-A-Grave, online findagrave.com.
- [S58] Photograph of Cemetery Marker, Malcolm McKown, Colorado, United States. Also check Find-A-Grave.com, Death Certificates & Billiongraves.com.
- [S802] Site - Ancestry.com, online http://www.ancestry.com