Richard Kenneth Audette1
M, #36356, b. Mar 6, 1910, d. Jul 19, 1984
|Name Variation||Mar 6, 1910 ||Richard Kenneth Audette was named Carima Joseph Audette at birth. |
|Birth*||Mar 6, 1910 ||He was born on Mar 6, 1910 at Burlington, Chittenden County, Vermont, United States.1 |
| ||He was the son of Francis Oliver Audette and Mary Louise Lavender.1 |
|Marriage*||Nov 25, 1950 ||Richard Kenneth Audette married Gwendolyn May Hamilton on Nov 25, 1950 at Swanton, Franklin County, Vermont, United States.2 |
|Marriage*||Apr 17, 1954 ||Richard Kenneth Audette married Agnes O. Cameron, daughter of George Lucius Cameron and Amanda Mary Robtoy, on Apr 17, 1954 at Saint Albans, Franklin County, Vermont, United States.3,4 |
|Name Change||Jan 25, 1974 || On Jan 25, 1974 his name was legally changed by the Saint Albans District County from Carima Joseph Audette to Richard Kenneth Audette as shown Richards' birth certificate.1 |
|Death*||Jul 19, 1984 ||Richard Kenneth Audette died on Jul 19, 1984, at age 74 at Medical Center Hospital of Vermont, Burlington, Chittenden County, Vermont, United States.3 |
|Burial*||Jul 23, 1984 ||He was buried on Jul 23, 1984 at Mount Calvary Cemetery, Saint Albans, Franklin County, Vermont, United States, as stated in the Vermont Death Certificate.5 |
|Military*|| ||Listed as a United States Military Veteran who previouly served in wartime combat. |
- [S1094] State of Vermont, Birth Record - Brith Record - Ancestry.com.
- [S783] Bill J. Pecor, Personal Knowledge.
- [S4094] State of Vermont, Death Record - Vermont - Ancestry.com.
- [S4206] State of Vermont, Marriage Record - Vermont - Familysearch.org.
- [S58] Photograph of Cemetery Marker, Malcolm McKown, Colorado, United States. Also check Find-A-Grave.com, Death Certificates & Billiongraves.com.