Randall Carroll Kenyon1
M, #34906, b. Jul 24, 1922, d. Jan 4, 1991
|Father*||Carroll Eastwood Kenyon1 b. Oct 26, 1894, d. Apr 10, 1968|
|Mother*||Mattie Ola Walker1 b. Sep 20, 1901, d. Jan 14, 1997|
|Birth*||Jul 24, 1922||Randall Carroll Kenyon was born on Jul 24, 1922 at Hanover, Grafton County, New Hampshire, United States.1,2|
|He was the son of Carroll Eastwood Kenyon and Mattie Ola Walker.1|
|Marriage*||Oct 3, 1942||Randall Carroll Kenyon married Blanche Mary Spaulding on Oct 3, 1942 at Windsor, Windsor County, Vermont, United States.2|
|Marriage*||May 16, 1959||Randall Carroll Kenyon married Margaret J. Whitcomb on May 16, 1959 at Newport, Sullivan County, New Hampshire, United States.2|
|Death*||Jan 4, 1991||Randall Carroll Kenyon died on Jan 4, 1991, at age 68 at Veterans Administration Medical Center, White River Junction, Windsor County, Vermont, United States, from cancer of the prostate.3,4|
|Obituary||Jan 6, 1991|| OBITUARY: He served his country in WWII in the Navy from June 1, 1944 to March 25, 1946|
Preceded in death by his first wife Blanche Spauding whom he married on October 3, 1942 in Windsor, Vt. His second wife is Margaret J (Whitcomb) Gokey and they had one daughter, Charleen. He was the President and co-owner with his wife of Whitcomb Lobster Trap Company. According to A Brief History of Cornish 1763-1974 by Hugh Mason Wade, he had 2 children by his first wife:
1. David Carroll, b. Oct. 27, 1943 in Windsor, VT. Grad. UNH and Clemson Univ. Served as Cap't in Army Corps of Engineers, Waltham, Mss. where he now works as a civilian; m. Nov. 17, 1971, in Milford, Janice Wheeler; lived in Merrimack.
2. Randall Spaulding, b. Jan. 15, 1949 in Hanover, NH. Served with US Army 3 years in Germany. Grad. UNH; m. Jan. 19, 1974, Leslie Daw of Arkansas.
Children by 2nd wife: Charleen M., b. Oct. 24, 1959 in Hanover.
Information found on Find-A-Grave.com.5
|Burial*||Jan 7, 1991||He was buried on Jan 7, 1991 at Comings Cemetery, Cornish City, Sullivan County, New Hampshire, United States, Find A Grave Memorial# 91878140.6|
|Military*||Listed as a United States Military Veteran who previouly served in wartime combat.|
|Blanche Mary Spaulding b. Oct 16, 1922, d. Aug 5, 1954|
|Margaret J. Whitcomb b. Sep 4, 1922, d. Apr 16, 2007|
- [S516] 1930 U.S. Census, Lehi, Utah County, Utah, United States.
- [S921] Wm. H. Child, Book - New Hampshire - History of the Town of Cornish.
- [S79] Gravestones - Find-A-Grave, online findagrave.com.
- [S4094] State of Vermont, Death Record - Vermont - Ancestry.com.
- [S19] Obituary - Online, Newspaper or Funeral Home.
- [S58] Photograph of Cemetery Marker, Malcolm McKown, Colorado, United States, #79. Also check Find-A-Grave.com, Death Certificates & Billiongraves.com.