F, #30808, b. Oct 20, 1877, d. Apr 26, 1949
|Birth*||Oct 20, 1877 ||Annie Barry was born on Oct 20, 1877 at Belvidere, Lamoille County, Vermont, United States.2,3 |
| ||She was the daughter of Dennis Byron Barry and Lois Eldred. |
|Marriage*||Nov 30, 1895 ||Annie Barry married John Wesley Eldred, son of William Alfred Eldred and Lucy A. Eldred, on Nov 30, 1895 at Montgomery, Franklin County, Vermont, United States.1,4 |
|Death*||Apr 26, 1949 ||Annie Barry died on Apr 26, 1949, at age 71 at Roger W. Mann Hospital, Jeffersonville, Lamoille County, Vermont, United States, from congestive cardiac failure.2,3 |
|Burial*||Apr 30, 1949 ||She was buried on Apr 30, 1949 at Belvidere Center Cemetery, Belvidere Center, Lamoille County, Vermont, United States, Find A Grave Memorial# 156989371.5 |
|John Wesley Eldred b. Apr 26, 1867, d. Apr 21, 1942|
- Hazel M. Eldred6 b. Jun 21, 1898, d. Sep 3, 1927
- Hersa Lovisa Eldred2 b. Jun 30, 1903, d. Dec 23, 1984
- Hannah A. Eldred2 b. Apr 30, 1906, d. May 18, 1923
- Noyes Dennis Eldred7 b. Mar 12, 1909, d. Jan 23, 1969
- Lena Elda Eldred2 b. Nov 7, 1911, d. Mar 7, 2007
- Alice Venetta Eldred2 b. Jan 18, 1917, d. Oct 29, 2001
- [S815] FamilySearch.org, online http://www.familysearch.org
- [S802] Site - Ancestry.com, online http://www.ancestry.com
- [S4094] State of Vermont, Death Record - Vermont - Ancestry.com.
- [S4206] State of Vermont, Marriage Record - Vermont - Familysearch.org.
- [S58] Photograph of Cemetery Marker, Malcolm McKown, Colorado, United States, #79. Also check Find-A-Grave.com, Death Certificates & Billiongraves.com.
- [S513] 1900 U.S. Census, Lehi, Utah County, Utah, United States.
- [S1094] State of Vermont, Birth Record - Brith Record - Ancestry.com.