F, #26515, b. circa 1834, d. May 15, 1907
|Birth*||circa 1834 ||Selina Ryea was born circa 1834 at Dunham, Monteregie Region, Quebec, Canada.1 |
|Name Variation||circa 1834 ||She was also known as Celina Ryea.3 |
|Marriage*||Sep 10, 1853 ||She married Joseph Lawyer on Sep 10, 1853 at Berkshire, Franklin County, Vermont, United States.1,4 |
|Marriage*||Aug 6, 1904 ||Selina Ryea married Medor Bolio on Aug 6, 1904 at Franklin, Franklin County, Vermont, United States.4 |
|Death*||May 15, 1907 ||Selina Ryea died on May 15, 1907 at Franklin, Franklin County, Vermont, United States.2,5 |
|Burial*||May 17, 1907 ||She was buried on May 17, 1907 at East Franklin Cemetery, Franklin, Franklin County, Vermont, United States, Find A Grave Memorial# 38211752.6 |
|Joseph Lawyer b. Jul 11, 1831, d. Dec 8, 1897|
- Joseph Lawyer+3 b. Apr 12, 1857, d. Aug 19, 1930
- Deforest I. Lawyer+1 b. Apr 19, 1862, d. May 31, 1924
- Elizabeth Lawyer+1 b. circa 1864, d. Jul 25, 1923
- Matilda Grace Bell Lawyer+3 b. Dec 10, 1874, d. Nov 10, 1945
- [S4094] State of Vermont, Death Record - Vermont - Ancestry.com.
- [S79] Gravestones - Find-A-Grave, online findagrave.com.
- [S815] FamilySearch.org, online http://www.familysearch.org
- [S2194] State of Vermont, Marriage Record - Vermont - Ancestry.com.
- [S802] Site - Ancestry.com, online http://www.ancestry.com
- [S58] Photograph of Cemetery Marker, Malcolm McKown, Colorado, United States, #79. Also check Find-A-Grave.com, Death Certificates & Billiongraves.com.