Harry Edgar Farnum1
M, #25651, b. Jul 4, 1898, d. Nov 5, 1988
|Birth*||Jul 4, 1898 ||Harry Edgar Farnum was born on Jul 4, 1898 at Grafton, Windham County, Vermont, United States.1 |
| ||He was the son of William Henry Farnum and Lilla E. Ober.2 |
|Twin*|| ||Harry and Harvey Farnum were Twins. |
|Marriage*||Dec 26, 1923 ||Harry Edgar Farnum married Beatrice Anne Tuttle, daughter of Curtis Albert Tuttle and Maude N. Edwards, on Dec 26, 1923 at Grafton, Windham County, Vermont, United States.1,2 |
|Death*||Nov 5, 1988 ||Harry Edgar Farnum died on Nov 5, 1988, at age 90 at Cheshire County, New Hampshire, United States.3 |
|Burial*||Nov 9, 1988 ||He was buried on Nov 9, 1988 at Oak Hill Cemetery, Swanzey, Cheshire County, New Hampshire, United States, Find A Grave Memorial# 111270938.4 |
|Beatrice Anne Tuttle b. Dec 26, 1906, d. circa Aug, 1988|
- Gardell Harry Farnum+1 b. Apr 26, 1924, d. Aug 21, 1964
- Zelma May Farnum1 b. May 11, 1925
- Cortez Curtis Farnum+1 b. May 16, 1926
- Marion Loraine Farnum5 b. Nov 16, 1927, d. May 30, 2018
- Reginald Silas Farnum1 b. Dec 28, 1930, d. May 25, 2008
- Henry Charles Farnum
- Ivan Cuthinald Farnum1
- Unnamed Farnum1 b. Nov 7, 1935, d. Nov 8, 1935
- [S1094] State of Vermont, Birth Record - Brith Record - Ancestry.com.
- [S2194] State of Vermont, Marriage Record - Vermont - Ancestry.com.
- [S79] Gravestones - Find-A-Grave, online findagrave.com.
- [S58] Photograph of Cemetery Marker, Malcolm McKown, Colorado, United States. Also check Find-A-Grave.com, Death Certificates & Billiongraves.com.
- [S4206] State of Vermont, Marriage Record - Vermont - Familysearch.org.