Sarah E. Libby1
F, #21310, b. Aug 2, 1886, d. Oct 28, 1939
|Birth*||Aug 2, 1886 ||Sarah E. Libby was born on Aug 2, 1886 at Sheffield, Caledonia County, Vermont, United States.2 |
| ||She was the daughter of Amos Joseph Libby and Mary Serepta Berry.2 |
|Name Variation||Aug 2, 1886 ||Sarah E. Libby was also known as Sadie D. Libby.2 |
|Marriage*||Jun 9, 1906 ||She married William Oney Simpson, son of William M. Simpson and Eunice M. DeGreena, on Jun 9, 1906 at Sheffield, Caledonia County, Vermont, United States.1 |
|Death*||Oct 28, 1939 ||Sarah E. Libby died on Oct 28, 1939, at age 53 at Burlington, Chittenden County, Vermont, United States.1,3 |
|Burial*||Oct 29, 1939 ||She was buried on Oct 29, 1939 at Dexter Cemetery, Sheffield, Caledonia County, Vermont, United States, Find A Grave Memorial# 73716492.4 |
|William Oney Simpson b. Mar 8, 1885, d. Sep 10, 1964|
- Perley Johnathan Simpson2 b. Jul 25, 1907, d. Sep 9, 1979
- Bernice Eunice Simpson1 b. Apr 13, 1909, d. Feb 21, 1936
- Bernie William Simpson2 b. Apr 13, 1909, d. Dec 28, 1958
- Guy Ona Simpson2 b. Jun 13, 1911, d. Jun 25, 1985
- Olive F. Simpson5 b. Aug 25, 1915, d. Apr 2, 1916
- [S819] Gencircles, online http://www.myheritage.com
- [S802] Site - Ancestry.com, online http://www.ancestry.com
- [S4094] State of Vermont, Death Record - Vermont - Ancestry.com.
- [S58] Photograph of Cemetery Marker, Malcolm McKown, Colorado, United States. Also check Find-A-Grave.com, Death Certificates & Billiongraves.com.
- [S740] Malcolm K. McKown, Personal Knowledge.