Myrtle E. Parks1
F, #18432, b. circa Jun, 1888, d. circa 1957
|Birth*||circa Jun, 1888 ||Myrtle E. Parks was born circa Jun, 1888 at Swanton, Franklin County, Vermont, United States.1 |
| ||She was the daughter of Loyal Elias Parks and Louvisa Martha Searles.2 |
|Marriage*||Nov 22, 1902 ||Myrtle E. Parks married Charles Edward Hopson, son of James Hopson Jr. and Sarah Wilson, on Nov 22, 1902 at Swanton, Franklin County, Vermont, United States.1,2 |
|Death*||circa 1957 ||Myrtle E. Parks died circa 1957 at Sutton, Monteregie Region, Quebec, Canada.1,3 |
|Burial*||circa 1957 ||She was buried circa 1957 at Fairmount Cemetery, Sutton, Monteregie Region, Quebec, Canada, Plot: Row 18R Stone 1.4 |
|Charles Edward Hopson b. Feb 16, 1876, d. circa 1962|
- Gladys Sarah Hopson1 b. circa Apr, 1903, d. Jun 2, 1933
- Raymond Edwin Hopson1 b. circa Jun, 1906, d. Mar 17, 1966
- Cassius Hopson1 b. Apr 3, 1908, d. circa Nov, 1978
- Ralph Hopson1 b. circa Mar, 1911
- [S802] Site - Ancestry.com, online http://www.ancestry.com
- [S4206] State of Vermont, Marriage Record - Vermont - Familysearch.org.
- [S928] Marlene Simmons, Sutton, Quebec Area Cemeteries.
- [S58] Photograph of Cemetery Marker, Malcolm McKown, Colorado, United States. Also check Find-A-Grave.com, Death Certificates & Billiongraves.com.