Charles O. Howland
M, #17011, b. Jul 22, 1845, d. Aug 4, 1878
|Birth*||Jul 22, 1845 ||Charles O. Howland was born on Jul 22, 1845 at Lisbon, Grafton County, New Hampshire, United States.1 |
| ||He was the son of Hosea Howland and Phebe Noyes Hildreth. |
|Marriage*||Dec 10, 1867 ||Charles O. Howland married Arvilla C. Quimby, daughter of Johnson Quimby and Louisa Wells, on Dec 10, 1867 at Lisbon, Grafton County, New Hampshire, United States.2 |
|Death*||Aug 4, 1878 ||Charles O. Howland died on Aug 4, 1878, at age 33 at Lisbon, Grafton County, New Hampshire, United States, from Consumption.3 |
|Burial*||Aug 5, 1878 ||He was buried on Aug 5, 1878 at Sunny Side Cemetery, Sugar Hill, Grafton County, New Hampshire, United States, Find A Grave Memorial# 201024589.4 |
- [S4203] State of Massachusetts, Marriage Record - Familysearch.org.
- [S4204] State of New Hampshire, Marriage Record - New Hampshire - Familysearch.org.
- [S835] Site - myheritage.com, online http://www.myheritage.com
- [S58] Photograph of Cemetery Marker, Malcolm McKown, Colorado, United States. Also check Find-A-Grave.com, Death Certificates & Billiongraves.com.
- [S79] Gravestones - Find-A-Grave, online findagrave.com.