Paul Henry Garrow
M, #1987, b. Mar 4, 1851, d. Jul 30, 1915
|Birth*||Mar 4, 1851 ||Paul Henry Garrow was born on Mar 4, 1851 at Enosburg Falls, Franklin County, Vermont, United States. |
| ||He was the son of Leonard Garrow and Martha Benoit. |
|Occupation*||1870 ||Paul Henry Garrow was a farm laborer in 1870.1 |
|Residence||1870 ||He lived in 1870 at Enosburg, Franklin County, Vermont, United States.1 |
|Marriage*||Feb 4, 1872 ||He married Julia Lafley, daughter of Christopher Lafley Sr. and Margaret Longey, on Feb 4, 1872 at West Berkshire, Franklin County, Vermont, United States.2 |
|Residence||1910 ||Paul Henry Garrow lived in 1910 at Enosburg, Franklin County, Vermont, United States.3 |
|Death*||Jul 30, 1915 ||He died on Jul 30, 1915, at age 64 at Enosburg Falls, Franklin County, Vermont, United States.4,5 |
|Burial*||Aug 1, 1915 ||He was buried on Aug 1, 1915 at Saint John the Baptist Cemetery (New), Enosburg Falls, Franklin County, Vermont, United States, Find A Grave Memorial# 43502871.6 |
|Julia Lafley b. Jul 25, 1855, d. Aug 28, 1946|
- Martha Garrow+ b. Dec 3, 1872, d. Mar 12, 1915
- Leonard Garrow b. circa Nov 10, 1875, d. May 10, 1876
- Edward Joseph Garrow+ b. Sep 6, 1879, d. Dec 3, 1973
- Florence Julia Garrow+ b. Jun 13, 1882, d. Jan 24, 1973
- Wilfred Henry Garrow+ b. May 9, 1884, d. Apr 20, 1961
- Glenna Mary Garrow b. Oct 5, 1888, d. circa Feb, 1946
- George Raymond Garrow b. Nov 16, 1892, d. Dec 3, 1989
- [S510] 1870 U.S. Census, Lehi, Utah County, Utah, United States.
- [S2194] State of Vermont, Marriage Record - Vermont - Ancestry.com.
- [S514] 1910 U.S. Census, Lehi, Utah County, Utah, United States.
- [S153] Vermont - Death Record (Enosburg) - Town Record.
- [S629] Index to issues, Richford Journal Gazette, 1994 unknown repository.
- [S58] Photograph of Cemetery Marker, Malcolm McKown, Colorado, United States. Also check Find-A-Grave.com, Death Certificates & Billiongraves.com.