Carroll Eastwood Kenyon
M, #1842, b. Oct 26, 1894, d. Apr 10, 1968
|Father*||George R. Kenyon b. Nov 21, 1863, d. Jul 29, 1953|
|Mother*||Harriet E. Mansur b. Jul 23, 1867, d. Sep 13, 1963|
|Birth*||Oct 26, 1894||Carroll Eastwood Kenyon was born on Oct 26, 1894 at Plainfield, Sullivan County, New Hampshire, United States.1|
|He was the son of George R. Kenyon and Harriet E. Mansur.|
|Marriage*||Jun 18, 1921||Carroll Eastwood Kenyon married Mattie Ola Walker, daughter of Arthur M. Walker and Lulu Fannie Bixby, on Jun 18, 1921 at Cornish, Sullivan County, New Hampshire, United States.2,3|
|Residence*||circa 1944||Carroll Eastwood Kenyon lived circa 1944 at Plainfield, Sullivan County, New Hampshire, United States.4|
|Death*||Apr 10, 1968||He died on Apr 10, 1968, at age 73 at Windsor, Windsor County, Vermont, United States.5,1|
|Obituary||Apr 11, 1968|| OBITUARY: Served during WW I. He was employed by Cone Automatic as a tool set-up and service man. A member of Masons and Grange. He was very active in town affairs, serving as Selectman, moderator and Tax Collector.|
Married June 25, 1921 to Mattie O Walker
1. Randall C., b. July 24, 1922 in Hanover, NH
2. Arthur G., b. Feb. 10, 1925 in Claremont, NH
3. Carolyn, b. Dec. 14, 1928 in Claremont, NH; d. April 1, 1934, in Windsor, VT
4. Beverly A., b. July 3, 1930 in Claremont, NH; m. Walter Rockwood; 4 children
5. Kathleen M., b. Jan. 30, 1944 in Chicago; m. Feb. 6, 1965 in Windsor, Vt., Kurt Train;
Three (3) Children
1. Kenneth, b. June 3, 1965;
2. Kris, b. Feb. 22, 1968;
3. Kevin, b. April 6, 1970
Information provided on Find-A-Grave.com.6
|Burial*||Apr 12, 1968||He was buried on Apr 12, 1968 at Comings Cemetery, Cornish City, Sullivan County, New Hampshire, United States, Find A Grave Memorial# 50316517.7|
|Military*||Listed as a United States Military Veteran who previouly served in wartime combat.|
|Mattie Ola Walker b. Sep 20, 1901, d. Jan 14, 1997|
- [S802] Site - Ancestry.com, online http://www.ancestry.com
- [S4094] State of Vermont, Death Record - Vermont - Ancestry.com.
- [S815] FamilySearch.org, online http://www.familysearch.org
- [S740] Malcolm K. McKown, Personal Knowledge.
- [S51] Social Security Death Index (SSDI), Social Security Death Index (SSDI) (1935-2014),.
- [S19] Obituary - Online, Newspaper or Funeral Home.
- [S58] Photograph of Cemetery Marker, Malcolm McKown, Colorado, United States, #79. Also check Find-A-Grave.com, Death Certificates & Billiongraves.com.
- [S516] 1930 U.S. Census, Lehi, Utah County, Utah, United States.
- [S921] Wm. H. Child, Book - New Hampshire - History of the Town of Cornish.