Ruth W. Howe1
F, #756, b. Mar 20, 1821, d. circa 1907
|Birth*||Mar 20, 1821 ||Ruth W. Howe was born on Mar 20, 1821 at Newport, Sullivan County, New Hampshire, United States.2 |
| ||She was the daughter of Stephen Howe and Ruth Colby.2 |
|Marriage*||Nov 1, 1843 ||Ruth W. Howe married Peter Ira Hurd, son of Ira Hurd Sr. and Dolly Baker, on Nov 1, 1843 at Newport, Sullivan County, New Hampshire, United States.3 |
|Death*||circa 1907 ||Ruth W. Howe died circa 1907 at Claremont, Sullivan County, New Hampshire, United States.4 |
|Burial*||circa 1907 ||She was buried circa 1907 at North Newport Cemetery, Newport, Sullivan County, New Hampshire, United States, Find A Grave Memorial# 48405331|
|Peter Ira Hurd b. Mar 2, 1820, d. Jul 8, 1901|
- Stephen Howe Hurd+ b. Sep 1, 1845, d. Oct 6, 1929
- Henry Jonathan Hurd+ b. Jun 24, 1847, d. May 28, 1933
- Luther Martin Hurd b. Jun 29, 1849, d. Oct 10, 1877
- Mary R. Hurd b. Apr 22, 1853, d. Sep 25, 1891
- George A. Hurd+ b. Dec 14, 1857, d. Feb 5, 1935
- [S924] Edmund Wheeler, Book - New Hampshire - History of Newport.
- [S1028] State of New Hampshire, Birth Index - New Hampshire - Ancestry.com.
- [S131] State Of New Hampshire, Marriage Record - New Hampshire - State Archives.
- [S835] Site - myheritage.com, online http://www.myheritage.com
- [S58] Photograph of Cemetery Marker, Malcolm McKown, Colorado, United States. Also check Find-A-Grave.com, Death Certificates & Billiongraves.com.