Henry Jonathan Hurd1
M, #522, b. Jun 24, 1847, d. May 28, 1933
|Birth*||Jun 24, 1847 ||Henry Jonathan Hurd was born on Jun 24, 1847 at Newport, Sullivan County, New Hampshire, United States.2 |
| ||He was the son of Peter Ira Hurd and Ruth W. Howe. |
|Moved*||1862 ||Henry Jonathan Hurd moved to Croydon, Sullivan County, New Hampshire, United States, in 1862. He was taxed (probably poll tax) in 1869, 1870 and 1871. In 1871 he moved to Newport, New Hampshire and married Etta (Henrietta) McQuesten The children were all born in Newport. Henry moved back to Croyden in 1878.|
Source: Title: History of Newport, New Hampshire, from 1766 to 1878.
|Marriage*||Jun 5, 1867 ||He married Henrietta Estella McQueston, daughter of James McQueston Jr. and Mary Jane Dickey, on Jun 5, 1867 at Newport, Sullivan County, New Hampshire, United States. |
|Death*||May 28, 1933 ||Henry Jonathan Hurd died on May 28, 1933, at age 85 at Newport, Sullivan County, New Hampshire, United States.3 |
|Burial*||May 30, 1933 ||He was buried on May 30, 1933 at North Newport Cemetery, Newport, Sullivan County, New Hampshire, United States, Find A Grave Memorial# 159751659.4 |
|Henrietta Estella McQueston b. Sep 25, 1849, d. Nov 7, 1928|
- Henry Ward Hurd+ b. Feb 26, 1868, d. Aug 30, 1947
- Fredrick William Hurd+ b. Jul 31, 1870, d. Jan 15, 1947
- Flora May Hurd+ b. Oct 18, 1871, d. Nov 24, 1929
- Jennie Ruth Hurd+ b. Aug 18, 1877, d. Apr 7, 1922
- [S924] Edmund Wheeler, Book - New Hampshire - History of Newport.
- [S802] Site - Ancestry.com, online http://www.ancestry.com
- [S815] FamilySearch.org, online http://www.familysearch.org
- [S58] Photograph of Cemetery Marker, Malcolm McKown, Colorado, United States. Also check Find-A-Grave.com, Death Certificates & Billiongraves.com.